- FAutomatic no-bake moulding: this is a highly versatile system which allows you to produce up to 4 different patterns at the same time, and thanks to the block casting process it is also ideally suited to producing parts of very different sizes. The maximum size for a block casting is 1770X1600X650+650, and castings can be produced weighing up to 1300 kg
- FManual no-bake moulding: the manual moulding department is used for the production of large castings or for very small batches. It is equipped with a continuous mixer with a 20 tons per hour capacity and a large range of moulding boxes measuring up to 4500X2000.
- automatic green sand moulding: this plant is for casting on a small and medium scale and comprises an impact moulding machine and 4 casting lines. It can produce up to 45 box castings per hour, with parts measuring up to 860X580X300+300 and weighing up to 100 kg
- Smelting department: lour cast irons are produced in two electric induction furnaces (5 Ton and 15 Ton), which ensure a production capacity of 4000 tons per year
- Core shop: our core shop section is equipped with a continuous mixer with a 5 tons per hour capacity, used for casting cores with the no-bake system. The production of cores with cold-box and shell-moulding systems is outsourced to expert suppliers
- Laboratory: we are able to provide clients with full information about the physical and chemical features of the materials we produce: chemical analysis, hardness, tensile strength, yield strength, elongation and impact strength. All forms of non-destructive testing (US, MT, RX etc.) are outsourced to specialised external laboratories
- Pattern shop: the construction of new patterns is outsourced to pattern shops with whom we have worked for years, and which are equipped with CNC machines. For any modifications, pattern plate adjustments, and routine or special maintenance, we have our own traditional pattern shop, where our technicians carry out every task with the utmost precision.